OnePlus announced in November that it would release an Android Nougat update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T users before the year end of 2016. OnePlus CEO Carl Pei announced on Twitter on December 31. The stable release of OxygenOS 4.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat has started to roll out to users. It was also indicated by OnePlus that this update will reach a few users first before it becomes available to all OnePlus 3 and 3T owners after a few days.
To check for updates on your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T, you have navigated to Settings > System Updates > Check for Updates.
But so many users unable to get update. So we have a simple method to get official latest update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
Steps to get stable Android 7.0 Nougat Update:
- Go to Google Play store and search “Opera Free VPN” or Click here
- Install and Open “Opera Free VPN”.
- Click on “Get Started”.
- Opera VPN will ask connection request, so click on OK Button.
- The key icon appears at the top of your screen when the VPN is active.
- Click on the connect button to get connected.
- Once connected, change Region and select “Canada”.
- Now, navigated to Settings > System Updates > Check for Updates.
- You will get update details. Click on Download (Update size 1.o GB ).
- Once download complete, click on install (Keep Battery charged above 70%).
- Seat back relax, the phone will update and restart within few minutes.
- cheers you have updated Android 7.0 Nougat.
OS Version: OxygenOS 4.0
Android Nougat WHAT’S NEW
- Updated to android 7.0 Nougat.
- New Notifications Design.
- New Settings Menu Design.
- Multi-Window View.
- Notification Direct Reply.
- Custom DPI Support.
- Added Status Bar Icons Options.
- Added Quick Lunch For 3rd Party Applications.
- Improved shelf Customization.